1 min read
Chocolate Lava Cake
1 Very ripe banana
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
½ tbsp Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
¼ tbsp self raising flour
½ tbsp maple syrup
1 ½ tbsp Raw cacao
Lava Filling Ingredients
½ tbsp Smooth peanut butter
¼ tbsp Maple syrup
Recipe created by Laura Davies
This chocolate lava cake is ridiculously fudgy and easy to make in equal measures. The perfect recipe when you want a quick and easy sweet treat.
- Pre-heat an oven to 170o
- Place all the cake ingredients in a blender cup and blitz until smooth and combined.
- Mix together the lava filling in a small bowl.
- Grease a dariole mould and coat in raw cacao.
- Pour in two thirds of the mixture, evenly into both. Top each with half of the lava filling and pour in the remaining mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes at 170oc, allow to cool for a couple of minutes before turn the moulds upside down and tapping on a plate to release the cake(s).