RECIPE: Berry Bunny Popsicles (makes 10)
Gluten free, Nut free, Vegetarian
Time: 10 mins + setting time
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 2 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds (we used mould shaped like bunny rabbits, but any mould you can get your hands on will work just as well).
- Insert popsicle sticks and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, simply run under warm water until they loosen, and then remove.